Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Productivity

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 12:02:38 -0400, Fred Bloggs
wrote:

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:19:21 -0400, Fred Bloggs
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

...Jim Thompson

I didn't know we produce much of anything anymore. The report sounds
like it's based on a bunch of management level bs which means it is
totally unreliable.

If you order 1000 items from a China factory for $5 each and sell them
for $10, and it takes you two hours, you've just made $2,500 per hour.
That figures into the "productivity". The Chinese workers, who work
diligently for 1,000 hours to make the items, are only producing
$5/hour of goods, so their "productivity" is very poor.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Right, no one is going to convince me that American workers are
productive, this country is a pathetic, morally and ethically bankrupt
cesspool of bullsh_t, statistically speaking of course.

Fred, Why don't you move to France where you'll fit right in ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |