Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Bad A/C reversing valve?

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 23:40:07 -0500, kjblows puked:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:49:08 -0500, kjpro wrote:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in
:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:49c74$46da44a4$9440c41e$30781
@STARBAND.NET:

Sounds about right coming from someone who believes that local

code
can
only
be more restrictive than model code. Just keep saying it and

maybe
some
day
it will be true. GOOD LUCK.

Are you looking for your donut?

Typical nonsense response from a psychotic individual. Get help now.

Makes more sense then your inaccurate bull****.
Your broken record "inaccurate bull****" crap makes no sense
whatsoever. I'll give you due credit though for being the pedantic
****tard you are. Regardless of the thousands of your ilk that exist on
Usenet, I think you deserve a little recognition. Your broken record
"inaccurate bull****" crap makes no sense whatsoever.

It means that your brother posts **** that's not correct.

It means that you are the one and only with that opinion (prove

otherwise.)

You didn't see where Zpr posted facts regarding the sweating LL?????

Believe what you want, you and your brother know jack **** about HVAC.

Next time, I suggest that you take some classes and don't rely on
alt.home.repair for your training/facts.