Default Nutool NPK850

Lawrence wrote:

Whats the difference between SDS & SDS+

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:28:24 +0100, "Rich"
wrote:

Looks like a quite good tool for general diy jobs but don't know if the
drill system is SDS or SDS+ ??? Can anyone let me know.
Thanks
Rich

I've been looking at this, and as far as I can figure SDS has no rotary stop,
SDS+ has, and SDS-Max has an extra fitting on the shank so you cant put it in
an SDS/SDS+. SDS-Max is designed primarily for BIG jobs, and is massively
powerful.

YMMV.
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic youre looking
for... oops!

Steve.

Overlord of the Stuffed Attic.
If it moves, I'll keep it..
If it stands still, I'll keep it..
If I want it, it's up there somewhere...

If I've not yet used it, it's not been kept long enough...

Any opinions voiced that are possibly contentious
were not written by me. Honest. No, really!
Well, they might have been. Or not. Burble-Burble