Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Hodges Chris Hodges is offline

Default TomTom ONE tamper proof screws

Graham. wrote:
Thanks to all who responded.
I got the little kit from Screwfix, the 5/64in one fitted well enough,
but it was lose enough for me to suspect it should have been
the metric size bigger.

Possibly, but they're not necessarily very well made - look at the hole
centration.

Anyway it's fixed now, a dry-joint on the power connecter
caused by vibration because of the way it's mounted in the
car.

Glad to hear it - it's amazing how much kit is written off due to dry
joins and cracked tracks.

When I get time I'll put some pictures and notes on the web, I
could find nothing myself.

The thought of my sat-nav letting me down was very scary,
I haven't looked at a paper map for almost two years.

--
Spamtrap in use
To email replace 127.0.0.1 with btinternet dot com