Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Best way to strip flaking paint on a trailer body and sheetmetal

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 14:33:35 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

Oh..it was NASTY..but came off pretty well with a simple putty knife.
Ill work on it some more after it cools again this evening.

I had "4 days off" of which I wasnt home for the first one, had to
repair two friends vehicle on the second...today is busy.(and ****ing
HOT) and tommorow..will have to get my CCW renewed and try to finish
up what I didnt get done today.

Did you have a chance to look for L6-20p/r, perchance?

Next 12 or so days..back to the grind on Phase 2 of the Project...sigh

Cool. My big client is back from vacation (1 of 2) so I'll start on
Phase 2 of their projects on Wednesday. And another client project
has tripled itself in the past weeks. I'll have enough to pay for a
new Tundra one of these days.

I had a blast (double entendre intentional) today at the machine gun
shoot. I tried on an M-16 for the first time and again played with an
AK-47. There is no more LF tire on the donated wrecking yard van now.
g The binaries going boom were lots of fun, too. I like fireworks
you can feel in the pits of your molars.

--
"Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein
-=-=-