Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry Keeley Terry Keeley is offline

Default Rotary table binding.

Ya, that was a restoration I did a few years back, love the mill!

I ordered an original draw bar from them, has a champhered nut that tightens
against the top of the spindle and another that's pinned so you can thread
it into whatever needs to be held.

You still have to hammer on it to realease it...

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 3, 12:02 am, "Terry Keeley" tkee(no wrote:

I see a very clean Clausing mill in there too. Do you have an original
drawbar and if so, what does the top end look like? Mine came with a
long hex-head bolt and no cap at the top. I made a screw-on cap to pop
the drawbar loose rather than hammer on it and the bearings.

jw