Ian Clowes

Default Corgi registered or not..?

Owain wrote:
But this is a rented property. If an accident were to occur the OP could
find himself facing a charge of manslaughter.

Hi

I think you're misunderstanding my proposal.

What I'm suggesting is that the fellow who's done the work is probably
not able to issue a certificate, and the OP shouldn't accept one from him.

However, if the original fitter knows somone who can (and will) come in,
check over all the work and issue the relevant paperwork then the OP
will be sorted out. The suggestion is based on the hint that the fitter
originally worked at a business which was performing this type of work
legally, and that he knows someone there who will get things sorted out
in a non-dodgy manner.

It would also be wise for the OP to be sure the new tradesman does
actualy check everything over, rather than just pop in with the relevant
piece of paper to help is mate out.

Are you suggesting that is type of regularisation is not possible?

Cheers
IanC