Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John B[_3_] John B[_3_] is offline

Default Power Tools For my Birthday

Swingman wrote:
"John B" wrote

Most of my clothes go through a three stage cycle.
1) Going out
2) Shed/working
3) Rag bag or Bin

Maximum utilization of resources ... satisfying, when you use a beloved old
t-shirt, now reduced to the rag bin, to spread stain on a project that you
just know, because of the care you took in the joinery, will be still around
in a hundred years.

Feels pretty good doing that, the surprises are sometimes worth it to.
My wife keeps the cycle revolving, and when rummaging for a rag it's not
unusual to come across along lost favourite T. (So, that's where that
went to !!)

regards
John