Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Cutting circular holes in wall tiles

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:21:43 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

I got a cheap set from Aldi last year that was advertised for use on
bricks etc. Worked fine on tiles (and bricks and blocks) and was cheap
enough to throw away if it only lasted the one job.

I'm waiting for that deal to come back - missed it last time. They were
£7:99 IIRC. Were they OK? (occassional use).

They were not just ok, they were brilliant. I tiled our largish
bathroom and used the cutters not only for pipes but to drill out
holes for insetting small feature tiles into the main tile. Still got
all the cutters and they are still like new.

Certainly ok for DIY and occasional, probably not so for pro use but
an absolute bargain at the price.