Posted to alt.home.repair

@STARBAND.NET:

wrote in message
news:1187878589.618959.236300

@q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/54/15...832ab758_b.jpg

Just looked at your photo's.

#1 Fix the return issue.
#2 Both gas lines need a drip leg.

That is a false statement. A drip leg requirement depends

on
local
code.

BULL****, read the ****ing manufacture's installation
instructions
or
the
IMC.

You're really showing your incompetence.

No, it's not bull****. You have a lot to learn. Drip legs are
frequently
not required.

Have you ever read an instruction manual or the IMC?

Unlike you, yes I have read instruction manuals (note the plural)

and
the
IMC. Driplegs are not always required. Maybe once upon a time you
heard
they
were required but times and codes change. Got it?

I got the fact that you don't know the current codes.

Check again dancing monkey boi. Look for print on paper this time

rather
than listening to your bar buddies.

You better take a look at 408, Moron.

They are required, Dip****.

Nope. You're wrong. Just admit it and get it over with.

I don't agree with horse**** lies.

And you don't agree with facts either. Where does that leave you?

Here's
hint: you're one lost soul.

No, your **** isn't consider facts, it's nothing but ridiculous lies.

#3 Electrical run needs to be secured.
#4 I would remove the PVC from the water heater relief

valve.

No need at to remove PVC at all since copper extends more

than
24"
from
T&P.

I stated that I would remove it... not that it *had* to be
removed.
Try
comprehending what you read next time.

Ahem. Pretty sensitive there dancing monkey boi. Why even try

defend
yourself? That inferiority complex is really showing now.

Whats a matter, you can't handle the truth?

#5 Install a media air filter.

Some "pro"

Yes I am, unlike yourself.

No you are not a pro by any measure. You're simply a hot bag

of
fetid
gas.

Opinions vary, and your opinion doesn't mean jack ****.
I'll run circles around you any day of the week, asshole.

Running around in circles is all you can do.

I'm not the one running, asshole.
Facts are facts and your **** is nothing but inaccurate bull****.
Always has been and always will be.

Yep, you're runing to cover your sorry butt. You don't know HVAC and

you
don't know code. Sorry boi but that's just how it is.

Look at 408, ****head.
When are you going to get some training so you don't keep looking

like
complete idiot?

Looks like you don't understand that there are local variations in

code.
Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in 'bout that.

Until
then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just

keep
dancing monkey boi.

That doesn't override the manufactures requirements, asshole!

Looks like you don't know that not every manufacturer requires drip legs.
Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in 'bout that. Until
then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just keep
dancing monkey boi.

It looks like you've missed the point that local codes can override
International codes and be more strict. But the fact is, the IMC and other
codes *still* apply.
Maybe a small child can explain this to you with detailed pictures, since
you're having trouble understanding adult reading.