Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Peavey Schems ...

"Ron(UK)" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:
"Ron(UK)" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:
Ron or anybody. Looking for a schematic for a Peavey Backstage 50.
Anybody got one they can scan for me ?

Arfa
Sorry Arfa, don`t seem to have that one.

Ron(UK)

OK, thanks all anyway. As I said, not sweating it, more for interest
really. I dare say that my mate is probably actually a dealer, and could
get the service info direct here in the UK, if it turned out to actually
be needed. As he is a biggish shop selling nothing but instruments and
amplification, he is a dealer for most common makes, and we don't usually
have trouble getting service info for anything that we have in for
repair. I haven't even pulled the chassis out of the box yet, but I'm not
expecting anything elaborate. It's only a single speaker half-size cab.
Not much more than a practice amp really ...

Arfa

I see that you're wanting to get a tap off pre master volume control? You
can probably just pull it off the outer tags of the pot via a capacitor -
but you knew that already :^)

Ron(UK)

That was my thought, Ron. It's slightly more complicated than that in that
he would like a screwdriver-slot level pot on the back for the new output,
as well, which is why I just wanted to have a quick squint at the resistor
values around the area, to pick a suitable value pot that's not going to
compromise anything that's already going on there. I'm sure it will all be
apparent when I pull it to bits and have a shufty. Thanks for your interest.

Arfa