Posted to sci.electronics.repair
DaveM DaveM is offline

Default Peavey Schems ...

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"DaveM" wrote in message
. ..
"Arfa Daily" wrote in message
Ron or anybody. Looking for a schematic for a Peavey Backstage 50. Anybody
got one they can scan for me ?

Arfa

Peavey makes their schematics available for all of their instruments and
amps. From their website

I thought so too Dave, but I have only been able to find a user manual for
download. It's not desperately important. Just one of my mate who runs the
shop's customers, who wants a jack putting on the back panel to take out
signal just ahead of the master vol. I just wanted to have a quick look at
exactly how it was configured around that bit of the circuit, just to see what
I was dealing with impedance wise etc.

Arfa

A freebie download would be a great thing, but Peavey sells their schematics for
only $2.50 US... seems a pittance if it can save you an hour or two of circuit
tracing. I've bought several schematics from them.. they are very friendly and
ship immediately.
Their service folks are quite easy to talk to as well... if you don't mind the
phone charges, give them a call and they will prolly be glad to chat for a few
minutes.

Cheers!!!
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." - Yogi Berra