Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Peavey Schems ...

"DaveM" wrote in message
. ..
"Arfa Daily" wrote in message
Ron or anybody. Looking for a schematic for a Peavey Backstage 50.
Anybody got one they can scan for me ?

Arfa

Peavey makes their schematics available for all of their instruments and
amps. From their website

I thought so too Dave, but I have only been able to find a user manual for
download. It's not desperately important. Just one of my mate who runs the
shop's customers, who wants a jack putting on the back panel to take out
signal just ahead of the master vol. I just wanted to have a quick look at
exactly how it was configured around that bit of the circuit, just to see
what I was dealing with impedance wise etc.

Arfa