Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fred the Red Shirt Fred the Red Shirt is offline

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

On Aug 30, 9:12 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

On Aug 29, 7:05 pm, Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:28:17 -0700, Too_Many_Tools

wrote:

Buying property subject to a HOA is not for anyone that likes to do and make
things. I'd be interested to learn of any study showing percentages of
Democrats, Liberals, Republicans in HOA's compared to the DLR population as
a whole. There has to be some sort of mindset in play.

Wes

LOL...I think you just hit THE ISSUE on the head.

My guess is those individuals who need rules and favor conformity
would thrive in a HOA.

Compulsive need for cleaniness and order (everything in its place)
would be another indicator.

Any guess which political group(s) fit that description?

TMT

Based on the Lefts long history of totalitarianism and forceing of the
Nanny State..Id have to say its the Left.

What sort of neighborhoods do you think are wanted by people
touting "traditional family values'"?

HOAs are intended for 'Politically Correct' morons, of course.

Wrong. They are for people who DON'T want to associate with
anyone who don't live up to their expectations of wha their neighbors
should be like.

Politically correct morons love to associate with people they think
of as inferior--it makes them feel superior.

--

FF