Gunner

Default Interesting new web browser

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 01:00:20 GMT, Old Nick
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 06:17:03 -0700, Larry Jaques
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

For those of you who uninstall it, you'll have to separately uninstall
(search out and nuke) the Robowhatzit.

.....and I now have to reassign my html files to my old browser.

I find this a little aggressive. It's "free". It's slow. It sends info
and does nothing. My firewal says "give it free reign?" (as you would
to a browser) and I think hmmm....

Colour me paranoid.
The Met Bureau is LOVE!

Slow???? Its one of the fasted browsers Ive used to date..and Ive used
them all. No blinky lights when Im not doing anything, everything was
seamless and I still can use IE if I want, plus it transerfed my IE book
marks and cookies perfectly.

Gunner

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden."
Strider