Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser Sam Goldwasser is offline

Default Battery charging on Dell Inspiron 600m laptop

JW writes:

On 29 Aug 2007 18:58:42 -0400 Sam Goldwasser
wrote in Message id: :

I think that must be the next step. It's also what the brain dead Dell
Wizard suggests (buying directly from them of course).

I would try these folks - I've dealt with them in the past, and had a
positive experience:
http://www.batteries.com/productprof...p?appid=389268

I'm sure it's quite a bit cheaper as well.

No doubt.

But I'm not willing to take the risk of buying a new battery just yet.
Need to find someone with a known good battery and try it.

When I got the computer to repair, the battery had some charge in it
so it had been able to charge relatively recently. I'm still suspect
of the charging circuitry.

Thanks.