Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:39:44 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, Joe
Pfeiffer quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques writes:

WhatEVER is your major malfunction, Wes? You speak of Democrats and
Liberals as if they were different entities. I'd be willing to
wager that the Dems would be a much higher percentage. They seem to
want to tell people what to do more than regular Reps (the current
NeoCon regime notwithstanding.)

There are lots of liberals who aren't democrats.

Can you name any we'd recognize, besides, perhaps, yourself?

I realize that there may be one or two liberal Reps and a few
conservative Dems, but a majority of Reps are conservative and the
vast majority of Dems (IIRC, every one I've met or read about) are
staunch liberals, and vice-versa.

Do the voices in my head bother you?