Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

why is it that everything you dislike must be due to the mental failings of
a group whose philosopy you oppose? Isn't that just flat out nonsense? I'd
consider myself pretty stronlgy anti-current administration (I won't say
that makes me a liberal or a conservative, by the way), and I have always
had a home shop and would never live in an area with restrictive covenants -
And, at least here on the left coast some of the least permissive areas are
the solidly republican places like the infamous Orange county -

Perhaps we can return to a discussion on metal working rather than turning
insults into swarf?

Buying property subject to a HOA is not for anyone that likes to do and
make
things. I'd be interested to learn of any study showing percentages of
Democrats, Liberals, Republicans in HOA's compared to the DLR population
as
a whole. There has to be some sort of mindset in play.

Wes

LOL...I think you just hit THE ISSUE on the head.

My guess is those individuals who need rules and favor conformity
would thrive in a HOA.

Compulsive need for cleaniness and order (everything in its place)
would be another indicator.

Any guess which political group(s) fit that description?

TMT