Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default Refrigerator help!

wrote:
I just moved into my first apartment and I realized the refrigerator
opens into the stove! I know you can change the hinges, but I must be
an idiot or something because I don't know where to start. Could
someone give me some help?

A few things to consider:

Does this refrigerator even offer a reversible door option?

If it is part of the apartment rental, ask the landlord or property
manager about it. They may take care of it for you, or tell you not to
mess with it.

Check the manufacturer's web site for any information. In most cases
it's just a case of moving the pieces to the other side, although you
may need to flip some pieces such as the top hinge over. Take pictures
of it before disassembly so you can figure out how to get it back together.