Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:18:25 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

"azotic" wrote:

The article in the link is of concern to anyone with a home shop. If
you have a neighbor thats a pain in the ass now just wait till he has the
power he so desires to run your life with the full force of the law
to back him up.

http://www.coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs....WS01/708270318

Best Regards
Tom.

Buying property subject to a HOA is not for anyone that likes to do and make
things.

Truth!

I'd be interested to learn of any study showing percentages of
Democrats, Liberals, Republicans in HOA's compared to the DLR population as
a whole. There has to be some sort of mindset in play.

WhatEVER is your major malfunction, Wes? You speak of Democrats and
Liberals as if they were different entities. I'd be willing to
wager that the Dems would be a much higher percentage. They seem to
want to tell people what to do more than regular Reps (the current
NeoCon regime notwithstanding.)

--

According to our strength of character and our clarity of vision, we will
endure, we will succeed, we will have contributed something to make life