Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Looking for Metric "chain"

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:02:56 GMT, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

Ned,

Did you actually find that part number in a print catalog? After a longer,
more in depth search, our catalog still doesn't show it and a call to
Ametric led to a discussion about how they don't have "DIN 8164."

If you have a page in a catalog, I'd love to fax it to Ametric and tell
them, "This DIN 8164", etc.

The chain is on p.7 in catalog no. 0103. The table is titled "Metric
Solid Bush Chain" and the 30 x 20 mm is Ametric chain no. 430. The
metric attachment chain is on pp.12-13; the 30mm is chain no. 630.1

--
Ned Simmons