Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Say goodbuy to home shops

Wes wrote:

"azotic" wrote:

The article in the link is of concern to anyone with a home shop. If
you have a neighbor thats a pain in the ass now just wait till he has the
power he so desires to run your life with the full force of the law
to back him up.

http://www.coloradoan.com/apps/pbcs....WS01/708270318

Best Regards
Tom.

Buying property subject to a HOA is not for anyone that likes to do and make
things. I'd be interested to learn of any study showing percentages of
Democrats, Liberals, Republicans in HOA's compared to the DLR population as
a whole. There has to be some sort of mindset in play.

Wes

I don't think you'll find it tracks politics, but rather self
segregationism. Those who want to self segregate do so on a variety of
criteria, be it race, class, religion, politics, age, etc. You'll find
segregated enclaves of all types out there.