Larry Jaques

Default Interesting new web browser

On 29 Apr 2004 01:08:39 -0400, (DoN. Nichols)
brought forth from the murky depths:
-snip-
Which says that they are located in Singapore.

It runs that quickly, too, as if it goes out to Singapore to
fetch each request. S L O W . I don't see the benefits.

Ive been running it for a couple days, and it works rather nicely.

I wandered through the web site, and found absolutely *nothing*
which says which OS it works under, by which I assume that it only works
under Windows -- at least so far. :-)

That "mouse gestures" feature looks nice.

For those of you who uninstall it, you'll have to separately uninstall
(search out and nuke) the Robowhatzit.

Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord.
http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online