Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default HVAC air intake near gas heater

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:cb090$46d44b3d$9440c41e$8222
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:a6b52$46d1208a$9440c41e$16371
@STARBAND.NET:

wrote in message
ups.com...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/54/15...832ab758_b.jpg

Just looked at your photo's.

#1 Fix the return issue.
#2 Both gas lines need a drip leg.

That is a false statement. A drip leg requirement depends on local

code.

BULL****, read the ****ing manufacture's installation instructions or

the
IMC.

You're really showing your incompetence.

No, it's not bull****. You have a lot to learn. Drip legs are frequently
not required.

Have you ever read an instruction manual or the IMC?

They are required, Dip****.

#3 Electrical run needs to be secured.
#4 I would remove the PVC from the water heater relief valve.

No need at to remove PVC at all since copper extends more than 24" from

T&P.

I stated that I would remove it... not that it *had* to be removed. Try
comprehending what you read next time.

Ahem. Pretty sensitive there dancing monkey boi. Why even try to defend
yourself? That inferiority complex is really showing now.

Whats a matter, you can't handle the truth?

#5 Install a media air filter.

Some "pro"

Yes I am, unlike yourself.

No you are not a pro by any measure. You're simply a hot bag of fetid gas.

Opinions vary, and your opinion doesn't mean jack ****.
I'll run circles around you any day of the week, asshole.