Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Chuck Chuck is offline

Default Energizer Hi-Energy Lithium Batteries

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:01:36 -0700, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

I have a pair of Energizer Hi-Energy Lithium batteries that I think
are a pile of junk (to be polite). I don't believe they gave me any
more battery life than a set of regular alkaline batteries. And, they
are not rechargeable according to the fine print which is in red print
on a gold background so that it is impossible to read unless you use a
magnifying lens and a very strong light.

Anyone else have this experience?

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

In one of my digirtal cameras, Energizer lithium AA last 8 to 10 times
longer than alkaline AAs. Some alkaline brands won't even power up
this camera. Chuck