Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Energizer Hi-Energy Lithium Batteries

Eeyore wrote:
What kind of paranoia lead to the that idea ?

The Scud missles falling during the first Gulf war and the beginnig
of the second. The daily rocket attacks from Gaza and Lebanon
which continue to this day.

While none of the missles fired on us during the first gulf war
had anything but regular bombs in them, U.S. troops found unused
ones in Iraq with traces of both biolgical and chemical weapons
dumped in the river. There were also tons of radioactive material
that "went missing".

The Iraquis used chemical and bilogical weapons on their own
people in the 1980's so it was a good bet.

Since Saddam used the enemy of my enemy is my friend principle,
it is very likely that any CBW or unfinished nuclear weapons
that were in his country before the second gulf war, ended
up in Syria and Iran.

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Visit my 'blog at
http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/