Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default Energizer Hi-Energy Lithium Batteries

"hr(bob) " wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a pair of Energizer Hi-Energy Lithium batteries that I think
are a pile of junk (to be polite). I don't believe they gave me any
more battery life than a set of regular alkaline batteries. And, they
are not rechargeable according to the fine print which is in red print
on a gold background so that it is impossible to read unless you use a
magnifying lens and a very strong light.

Anyone else have this experience?

H. R. (Bob) Hofmann

I tried a set once - they "seemed" to do a "tad" better than alkalines - but
not enough for the price.