Posted to alt.home.repair
Zyp Zyp is offline

Default abestos in the air, analysis recommendation?

willshak wrote:
on 8/25/2007 9:35 PM Edwin Pawlowski said the following:
"Zyp" wrote in message

I'm only trying to say it is dangerous and should not be down -
played. Read this information

http://www.epa.gov/asbestos/pubs/ashome.html\

I'm trying to say it is not as dangerous as some people think and
can be handled without great expense by a DIYer and can be done
safely. There is a lot of misinformation started by lawyers an
opportunists that want your money.

BTW, your link gives me a File Not Found message. Maybe it was not
the truth?

Take the slash off the end of the link.
http://www.epa.gov/asbestos/pubs/ashome.html

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

That's just it Edwin P. It isn't that expensive! You make it out to be
thousands when it's not. And in California, if it's not thousands here, its
w-a-y cheaper elsewhere. And the couple of bucks saved may not be worth it.
[Some DIY's just shouldn't!]

--
Zyp