Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default I don't understand why my phone system does what it does.

In article ,
Jethro wrote:

I am thinking of changing phone service to cable. I just don't know how
that would adapt to my present Verizon system, or if it would do me
any good.

If your current service is good, or even just adequate, switching providers
would be for SAVINGS alone. Even then, after the switch-over inticements are
used up (1/2-price for 6 months, etc), the price is rarely much different.
Lately, the incumbent telco is occasionally CHEAPER than the "new" dialtone
company. Ain't competition grand?
--

JR