Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Fleetie Fleetie is offline

Default Double Headed Fakes

"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote
Element names are capitalized, PhilTard.

Wrong again, you ****ing retard.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chlorine

Also, do you capitalise "water", or "gravy"? What about "steel"?

Your ****tardedness in this thread has been spectacular. Phil
posted a very interesting thread and you've used it as a reason
to indulge your tardhibitionism - to very good effect, I admit,
but we'd rather read some interesting stuff from people who know
what time it is, like Phil and Bob Quintal, rather than you, who
know SFA about it.

You really are becoming tiresome in this thread. Shut the hell up
and leave it to those who know. ****ing darlington, indeed! I know
SFA about electronics, not having had it as an active hobby since I
was a teenager 20 years ago, and even I know that that was a ****ing
hoot.

You're a ****ing nozzlehead.

HTH.