Harry Conover

Default FS: Atlas Horizontal Mill in Minnesota

(John B.) wrote in message . com...
(Harry Conover) wrote in message . com...
(John B.) wrote in message . com...
For Sale:
Atlas horizontal mill - $500
model MFC - very clean, original paint and it works.
Check the lathe archive:
http://www.lathes.co.uk/atlasmiller/index.html for details.
It is located in central Minnesota
Contact: ) for pictures and/or additional
information.
P.S. I'm not interested in shipping it at this time.

How about posting a current photo of the mill? Photos tell more than words alone.

Harry C.

News groups are for text messages.

I agree. Still, you managed to post a link to a catalog picture of a
mill. Given that, how hard is it to post a link to a current photo of
the mill?

I'll be glad to e-mail pictures of the mill if anyone's interested

Fair enough. My email address is
.

Harry C.