Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Default Double Headed Fakes

"Chairman Of The ****wits "

Both chips were hidden under a blob of white, which I had to remove best
as
possible with a jeweller's driver.

Ever heard of the application of HEAT, idiot?

** Silicone has a very high resistance to heat - that is why it is used
for that job.

Probably melt the chip before the silicone gave up.

The device passed basic tests like Vce, Hfe and Ic sat prior to being
opened.

More proof of your lack of skill.

** Proves the opposite, basis specs were within published figures for the
type.

Only the counterfeiters HAD to parallel two chips to get them !!

Shortcomings would show up in an SOA test, which I simply did not do and
could not do after opening & damaging the device.

Multiple reports of repeated failures in amplifier use, when under load,
prove the point.