Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso Tom Del Rosso is offline

Default Double Headed Fakes

"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote in message

On 25 Aug 2007 15:27:13 GMT, Bob Quintal
wrote:

And I apologize, about Poor delidding technique, With silicone
gooped over everything, it would be impossible to decapsulate the
device without mangling the bonds.

Both chips were hidden under a blob of white, which I had to
remove best as possible with a jeweller's driver.

Hence the detached base wire.

I apologize about poor delidding technique, With silicone gooped
over everything, it would be impossible to decapsulate the device
without mangling the bonds.

Redundant, WRONG twit! He didn't break ANY bonds during the
"de-lidding". If you had read it, he did it during the "de-blobbing".

That's what Bob just said, except that he used "decapsulate" instead of
"de-blob".

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.