Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ian field ian field is offline

Default Double Headed Fakes

"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 23:47:31 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

"Bob Quintal"

Sorry to say no, there is a lifted bond on the base of the right die,
there is die attach material on three of the bond wires, the emitter
post wedge bonds are crossed over. The other base bond overlaps an
emitter finger.

And I'll be generous and claim that the kinks in the bond wires were
due to poor delidding technique.

** So you missed the white silicone all over everything ??

Both chips were hidden under a blob of white, which I had to remove best
as
possible with a jeweller's driver.

Ever heard of the application of HEAT, idiot?

There are several common solvents that silicone sealer can be soaked in to
make it swell up and easy to break off in chunks.