Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Default Double Headed Fakes

"Bob Quintal"

Sorry to say no, there is a lifted bond on the base of the right die,
there is die attach material on three of the bond wires, the emitter
post wedge bonds are crossed over. The other base bond overlaps an
emitter finger.

And I'll be generous and claim that the kinks in the bond wires were
due to poor delidding technique.

** So you missed the white silicone all over everything ??

Both chips were hidden under a blob of white, which I had to remove best as
possible with a jeweller's driver.

Hence the detached base wire.

BTW

The device passed basic tests like Vce, Hfe and Ic sat prior to being
opened.

....... Phil