Posted to alt.home.repair

Default abestos in the air, analysis recommendation?

"Zyp" wrote in message

I'm glad that Edwin is so positive about what is floating in the air the
he can't see.

If in doubt, have it tested. Piece of mind is valuable and I'm sure you
vaule your family's health.

I have more peace of mind than you do. I do know that when asbestos is
encapsulated it is perfectly safe. We used water spray to make scraping
easier and that knocks down any dust. Your money, so test away as you
please. I'll still sleep well in my house.

The hype over so many things stirred up by lawyer sis incredible. Good
article in Reader's Digest a month or so ago about some of the asbestos
cases and fraud. Mostly a money grab.