Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Charlie, my poor little pegs....

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:28:56 -0700, charlieb wrote:

mac:

I didn't realize Kate didn't have a lathe. The pegs she made,
without a lathe, are pretty impressive - and with an exacto
knife - very impressive. Can't imagine how she rolled the
bead on the top without some sort of steady rest. Amazing
ingenuity.

Kate:

I'd like to send you some of these things. Drop me an e-mail.

Be forewarned,
turning is addictive
and can get expensive
in both time
and money.

charlie b

Yeah, Charlie... I think she held them in the collet of a Dremel or such... very
creative!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing