Old Nick

Default ot- Gun Laws in Australia

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:09:52 +1000, "A.Gent"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Each to their own, my friend.
Our legislators follow the will of the people, or they get voted out.

HAH! CRAP!

If we have gun laws you don't like, its because we, as voters, demanded them.
If we didn't like them, they wouldn't be there.
Thats how it works.

I repeat....

If you reckon Australia is run on the basis that the laws are there
because most people want them, you are sadly mistaken.

If you think that the Australian people vote for or against a govt
because of its laws, you are mistaken.

There have been very, very few laws repealed because of a change of
Govt in Australia.
The Met Bureau is LOVE!