Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Energy Saving -Saving our Climate

In message , Andy Hall writes
On 2007-08-23 12:49:53 +0100, Stuart Noble
said:
Most of us dont speak Dutch. The one tip that was in
english 'Buy an A++ rated fridge' doesnt convince and doesnt say
anything that isnt obvious. How about some useful info like how much
money an A++ fridge will save over its lifetime?
NT
Drink warm lager.

That and the revolting habit in Dutch bars of filling the glass half
full and making the head overflow, then slicing it off with a plastic
scraper.

Half full, how long did you spend training them ?

Of course, its not fresh if there isn't more froth than beer

... for some reason

It isn't fresh anyway.....

Generally my opening line is that I'd like a full glass or at least to
the measure line. I think that they just turn up the CO2 and it gives
them extra glasses.

In other countries it seems to be electric pumps and glasses with a line.

Nowadays even the septics can produce a half reasonable ale at the
right temperature and full pretty much to the top.