Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul K. Dickman Paul K. Dickman is offline

Default A question for the group

. 3.70...

One cannot do spinning without a machine.
LLoyd

Sure you can. But then it isn't called spinning, it is called raising and it
has been done for a thousand years.

There is no reason why a reasonably skilled technician can't make seamless
tubing from a sheet of metal with just a hammer and stake.

Somewhere in my library, I have a picture of a copper 6-way tee joint raised
from a single sheet. August Tiesselinck made back during the first world
war.

Paul K. Dickman