Bill Bright

Default EMCO V10 lathes for sale

wrote in message
om...
More surplus machine shop equipment in the Texas Panhandle [50 miles
north of Amarillo]. [More stuff to Come]

I am taking a course there at Frank Phillips College. (Borger, TX)
I wish I had the money to buy all their equipment.

I travel from Amarillo to Texarkana, Amarillo to Odessa and Amarillo to
Houston fairly often. If anybody is wanting to buy some equipment and
needs it delivered along one of those routes, let me know. I can offer
reasonable rates.

Or if you cant pick up by the colleges deadline. I can store it for you at
my shop. I will be picking up some equipment that I did buy from the
college, so a bit more wont hurt.