Posted to sci.electronics.repair
hhanff hhanff is offline

Default HP vp6100 series digital projector

On 22 Aug., 14:56, "JANA" wrote:
I don't know exactly for the model you have, but I can suggest generically
from servicing these types of units. This may be a failure on the input
processor board in the projector. The procedure is to swap out the board to
verify this. If so, then leave the good board in the unit, and dispose of
the old one.

Many of these devices do not have an internal way to enter the service mode.
They use an external PC interface with the manufacture software to get in to
the service mode. It is very rare that the service mode is required. When a
fault occurs it is usually a failed component. Service on these units is
done by board exchange. There is very little component level service
supported with these devices.

--

JANA
_____

wrote in message

oups.com...
Hello,

is there a way to enter the service mode for the Hewlett-Packard
projector vp6100?
If so, how do I enter it?

Greetings,

Hendrik Hanff

OK. Thanks you for your reply. Then I will wait for a broken one on
ebay to exchange the faulty component/board.

Hendrik