Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default Accessories That Become Necessities

Arch wrote:

snip

BTW, your perceptive questions, essays and illustrations have become
"necessities" for me and they are terrific "accessories" for all of us.
Many thanks.

Arch:

When there are good examples to follow, and this group has so many
good examples, you certainly being one, it encourages topics of
discussion
and observations and experiences to share that go beyond What Tool,
What Wood, What Shape, How Should I. There's an abundance of info
on
WHAT & HOW but very little about WHY.

If nothing else, my hope is that someone in the group will read or
see
something I've done and think "If even that quy can do it - well I
sure
as hell can!" - and try something they were interested in but thought
was be too difficult. And by providing some about WHY, perhaps it'll
get someone thinking about the way they approach their next project a
little differently.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words - and encouragement. Much
appreciated - especially coming from you sir.

charlie b