Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default So when's the next water shortage due?

"Dave Baker" wrote in message
It's been ****ing down for months and the worst floods in living memory.
What that tells me is that we're shortly due for hosepipe bans and water
restrictions given that the water authorities in this country seem to be
totally unable to provide for uninterrupted supplies of the stuff in one
of the wettest countries on earth. The usual excuse is that rain doesn't
help them much because it just runs away and doesn't actually get into the
underground water table. Maybe if it rained underground more instead of
above it?

In the SE? Sooner rather than later as you lack storage for the water and
have too many people.

Still I'm not a meteorologist so what do I know?

Not a lot by the sound of it.