Posted to sci.electronics.repair
hhanff hhanff is offline

Default HP vp6100 series digital projector

On 22 Aug., 09:53, hhanff wrote:
On 21 Aug., 23:16, frep wrote:

On Aug 21, 3:27 am, wrote:

Hello,

is there a way to enter the service mode for the Hewlett-Packard
projector vp6100?
If so, how do I enter it?

Greetings,

Hendrik Hanff

what are you trying to accomplish?

The projector has the following error: It searches for a signal on all
inputs when connected to a computer (Laptop, PC, Mac, I tried them
all). For the glimpse of a moment you can see a picture, but for some
reason it then continues searching. When I switch to manual selection
of the input device, it doesn't find an input signal at all.
I also tried different cables, different resolutions/frequencies and
different inputs (S-VHS, VGS...) with the same result.
I hoped that there is an entry in the service menu which sets back
this behaviour.
If not, what do you think: Is it a software misbehaviour or a hardware
fault? If it is a software misbehaviour, how can i "reset" the
software???

Hendrik

Forgot do mention: I already tried "Set back menues" and "Set back
lamp". Doesn't work.