Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Metalworking Accident

Gunner wrote in
:

snip

That was a regular task of LRRP units..to salt the enemies stockpiles
with doctored rounds.

Actually saw a gomer fire a doctored AK47 round. (The bullets were
pulled, and the case filled with RDX or C-4.)

He lost his head.

Rather cool actually

Gunner

Did they have to put something at the primer end to blow first?? I was
wondering if C4 would go off with a small charge like a primer being used
to detonate.

Did he actually loose the whole thing?? I'm having flash backs to a
Schwarzenegger movie, The Running Man, where convicts had explosive collars
on and during a prison break one has his go off and you see a quick flash
of a headless body standing before it falls over.

Bill