Intrepid

Default ot- Gun Laws in Australia

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:24:10 +1000, "A.Gent"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

http://www.cga.state.ct.us/ps99/rpt/.../99-r-0824.htm

Gun Laws in Australia

[Comments of
All questions directed toward the Government of Australia.]

As an Australian voter, I represent the government of Australia.
My answer to your queries:

Shrug.

If you don't like 'em, move here, naturalise, and vote us out.

Otherwise...

May I thus infer that you are a rabid gun hater...?

Australia's gun laws are worse (from my point of view) that those here
in Kanada. Do you consider Australia a "free" country, or a democracy?
I don't consider either country such.
And the part that I cannot understand is that the sheeple just go
along with it...
Australians were once know as tough, independant, and intolerant of
governments (or otherwise) who abused their "authority". So what does
the above statement make you...? The word "collaborator" springs to my
mind...

Liberty or Death,

Intrepid