Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default OT dogs and saddness

What can I say Tom? Sorry doesn't do it, but it is the best I can do. Been
there.

Darrell

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

"Tom Nie" wrote in message
news
Today we have to put our 8yr old Rotweiller down. She's had lymphoma
sarcoma cancer and this is the end of the line. She's been with the wife
and me since we got married. She's a like a child of the family. We
trained her carefully and her behavior has always been outstanding.

I've prayed for wisdom and guidance for determining this final day. It's
rough when you're the one in control of that destiny.

She's been the lovingest, smartest dog of all my 65 years. This will hurt.

TomNie