Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Metalworking Accident

"Joe Pfeiffer" wrote in message
"SteveB" write "dav1936531"
wrote in message
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a7_1187501259

Manufacturing defect (or sabotage) end results. There is also a link
to the Slo-Mo version there.
Dave

Putting TWO rounds in a mortar is sabotage?

Guess they forgot to spell it out. Place one round in tube. Wait for
big
bang before inserting second round.

No -- the first one fired.

I see grounds for a hefty lawsuit.

Steve

After reviewing the clip several times, I can see where the first one DID
fire. My screen starts small, and while I was hitting the enlarge icon, I
missed a little of the action.

Oh, well. Just proves nothing is foolproof.

Hell of a video, though. Wonder how far the camera man was. And if he got
splattered. Those mortar rounds have a decent amount of explosives in them.

I have respect for high order explosives after seeing what they can do
underwater, and in perforating guns on deck when set off inadvertently.

Steve

Steve