Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default HDTV antennas & complaints

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:52:22 -0400, "Freckles"
wrote:

I've been looking into HDTV's for a couple of years now, and the quality of
HDTVs keep going up and the prices keep going down. By February of 2009,
quality will most likely be even better and prices even lower.

A smart approach. If I guess - my 50" Plasma is eighth generation
plasma panel. Ninth or tenth generation panels have to be out by now.

The early fear of screen "burn-in" is now dissipated (I call it
similar to a screen saver for pc monitors in the new panel...)

Buy the latest/current generation when you buy. Buying in a store can
be deceptive under various lighting conditions.

--
Oren